Did you know that with minimally invasive robotic joint replacement surgery, the surgeon has increased levels of precision, agility, and visual clarity?1
With robotic-assisted knee replacement surgery, the recovery time is shorter, and the procedure is more precise, which allows for a better outcome for the patient. The best way to prepare for surgery is to feel healthy, informed and prepared.
Five benefits of robotic knee surgery include:
- Minimally Invasive: Robotic surgeries are generally minimally invasive, so there is less risk of pain, infection, and delayed healing afterward.
- Less pain and scarring: The advanced robotic technology usually results in very minimal scarring, improving aesthetics and preventing adhesions between internal body structures.
- Improved range of motion and dexterity: Robotic arms give surgeons better angles and greater flexibility to work through small surgical incisions, minimizing damage to surrounding healthy tissue.
- Successful surgical outcomes: The patient's natural anatomy is reproduced by precisely placing implants. As a result, tendons, ligaments, and muscles around the joint can function more Therefore, patients can recover quickly and resume their routine activities. activities.
- Faster return to normal activities: Due to the small incisions and shorter recovery time, many patients experience significantly less pain after surgery.
Knee replacement surgery relieves pain and restores knee alignment and function. Find out if robotic knee replacement is right for you. Robotic knee replacement may be an excellent option, helping you get back to the activities you enjoy.
Dr. Frisch is a specialist orthopedic surgeon focusing on minimally invasive hip and knee joint replacement as well as complex primary and revision surgery. He believes in creating a very personalized experience with the highest level of service. For all appointments & inquiries, please contact our offices located in Rochester and River District, MI.